3. More run training program questions
There are a few ways you can interact with other runners in the program. The forum, chat room and webinars are the most common forms of interaction.
During this time we work with you to determine your race goal and introduce you to the workings of the Partnerunning Academy. A combination of video, audio, pdf and online materials are available to get you started.
During this period we provide a maintenance or pre-training program. We also familiarize you with the weekly review and training diary system which is an important aspect of your training.
From the moment you sign up you have access to the forums, meeting place and webinars.
Additional information is available in response to the question “When does my Partnerunning Program Start?”
The answer to this question depends on the program you select. Both Sue and Andrew are active in the forums every day with the exception of those days they are travelling to and from events and enjoying a rest on long haul flights. In this way they are accessible to participants in all programs.
Silver, Gold and Platinum Members are able to participate in live webinars where Sue and Andrew present material and conduct question and answer sessions.
Gold and Platinum Members have a 1 hour pre-program consultation with Sue and/or Andrew via Skype, Go To Meeting or face-to-face when in the same location. Gold and Platinum Members also have a monthly 30 minute consultation.
Platinum Members have weekly contact with Andrew and Sue as per a tailored training and mentoring program.
All participants have access to Sue and Andrew via email and they are regulars in the chat room as well.
As quickly as our automated sign up system can send you your login details you can access the pre-training material. This provides an outline for the program and material on goals setting, training fundamentals and other educational material.
At the same time we send you a short survey on your running background. This survey includes two key questions. When is your event?, and what is your time goal? Within 24 hours of you completing the survey we load your personal program tailored for your time goal and race day.
- Run Start, walk Start, Conditioning and Maintenance programs start on the Monday following your sign up.
- 5km training starts 8 weeks before your race.
- 10km training starts 10 weeks before your race.
- Half Marathon starts 16 weeks before your race.
- Marathon training starts 16 weeks before your race.
If the length of your training program is greater than the time until your event we will contact you to discuss your situation. If we agree it is possible for you to complete the program we will adjust you program accordingly. If we think you do not have adequate time to train for your event we will refund your money or transfer you to another program.
Most people will have a waiting period between the day they sign up and when formal training commences. Your preliminary material includes a 4 week program to prepare you for week one. If you require more than this please let us know.
In summary all programs receive preliminary material as soon as you sign up and you start training:
- Immediately for Run/Walk start, Conditioning and Maintenance Programs
- 8 weeks before your 5k event
- 10 weeks before your 10k event
- 16 weeks before your Half Marathon
- 16 weeks before your Marathon
We sure do and they are great for birthdays, Christmas, graduation, engagement, wedding and numerous other occasions. Gift vouchers are available for all levels of the Partnerunning Academy.
You can also purchase Partnerunning Community Memberships as gifts.
To purchase a gift voucher please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you details.
Yes. It is pretty straight forward. The fifth one is free.
How does that work you ask? Complete 4 Partnerunning Academy Programs and we give you the 5th one for free. As an example why not complete the run start. Then go on and complete a 5k, 10k and Half Marathon program. We then provide you with a complimentary 5th training program. Your fifth one is free is at Gold Level so we can celebrate your achievement with regular one on one coaching sessions.
Yes, please. We appreciate anything you can do to spread the word and encourage people to enrol in the Partnerunning Academy. A couple of introductory programs are available for people to check us out and we hope they will then upgrade their enrolment.
We are keen to partner with our training program participants and community members. We offer an incentive program for recruiting training program participants. As well as providing a generous and attractive commission on sales we also offer support, how to information, prizes and competitions. Please check out our affiliate program for more information.
Yes, please. We appreciate anything you can do to spread the word and encourage people to join the Partnerunning Community. A complimentary membership is available for people to check us out and we hope they will then upgrade their membership.
We are keen to partner with our members and offer an incentive program for recruiting members. As well as providing a generous and attractive commission on sales we also offer support, how to information, prizes and competitions. Please check out our affiliate program for more information.
Yes. There are a few options.
We provide organization wide or group Partnerunning Academy programs. This involves a corporate rate and can include an exclusive “company only” forum, webinars and onsite activities. This approach is great for multi-site and large firms.
We also provide onsite programs, seminars and Partnerunning Bootcamps for corporate groups.
If you would like to discuss these or other options please email us at email@example.com
Yes. The Partnerunning Academy and coaching team is ready to go when it comes to helping you with all aspects of entering a large corporate team of staff, customers, suppliers, families and friends in running events.
Imagine a companywide program tailored to both the organization and individual participants. A unique aspect of our corporate events is the connection between running/fitness success and doing better business. Andrew’s 20 years of CEO work, extensive consulting experience and doctorate in shared vision combine to run programs that benefit the fitness of the business as well as the people in the business.
Yes , you can upgrade at anytime.
Absolutely and this is a popular option to further improve your running and take advantage of all the Partnerunning Community offers.
Your training program comprises three phases:
- Before Training Starts
- The Training Weeks
- Race and Review
Here is a summary of how it works:
- After you sign up we provide access to the pre-training materials.
- One of the first things to do is select your time goal so we can provide your detailed program. We also align this with the date of your race so you receive training notifications in the correct sequence.
The Training Weeks
- At the start of your program you will receive a full schedule of all run training activities. This allows you to plan for the weeks ahead. Some people like this however others prefer to receive the program each week. We do that too so you are covered both ways.
- In the week before each training week your program is available in the Partnerunning Academy and we send you an email to remind you. This includes your weekly diary, training schedule and run education materials.
- Each week you also receive a running tip and reminder about key training issues.
- At the end of each week we encourage you to complete the weekly review which is done online. You receive a copy and it is an opportunity to ask any questions.
- Regular webinars are held and depending on your training package you may also have private coaching and consultation sessions.
Race and Review
- At the end of your training we conduct a post race / training review and help you decide “what next?”